Welcome to iKingsSGC™ Forums!
Home of the iKingsSGC Servers (Hogwarts RP Experience & More) & The Mod Division Projects (Doctor Who Client Mod, Stargate Chevron 7 & more)

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Guest, have you checked out the the latest iKings Daily Reports yet? CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE FULL ARCHIVE!
  2. Providing top notch servers and mods based on the fandoms of Stargate, Harry Potter and Doctor Who in Minecraft.
  3. Donate to help us host an Official iKingsSGC & Mod Division project community build server! CLICK HERE

Guardians Daredevil Season 2 Viewing Party/Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Guardian Reviews! (Community Reviews)' started by TheiKing, Mar 18, 2016.

?

Are you watching season 2 of Daredevil!

1. Yes!

58.8%
  2. NO!

41.2%
  1. TheiKing Lord President of Gallifrey Staff Member

• This is an official thread. This has been posted by a member of iKingsSGC Server or Mod Division Staff.
    [​IMG]

Whats going on everyone! Welcome to the Daredevil Season 2 Viewing Party. This is where any of you Daredevil fans should discuss the season/series to avoid spoilers across the rest of the forums!

I have yet to start the season yet but wanted to kick things off so you all can discuss the kick-*** action of Matt Murdock, Elektra and the Punisher......LET THE DISCUSSION BEGIN!

If you don't have Netflix and live in the US....what's wrong with you.....but just incase ytou don't at least discuss this arrangment of the Daredevil theme by Doctor Who Client Mod composer Connor Hickling.

Attached Files:

• slide.png
      slide.png
      File size:
      148.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Willsaber Well Known Companion

I still gotta see that girl's show first.

3. TheiKing Lord President of Gallifrey Staff Member

Daredevil came first. It's doubtful that Jessica Jones will have a significant part in Daredevil Season 2 if at all.

4. Snps121 Well Known Companion

Is this Dare Devil show good?
    I've heard its a neat treat, but I've never gotten to it.
    Whats it about?

5. TheiKing Lord President of Gallifrey Staff Member

Just played a game of Where's Waldo with #Daredevil season 2. Found Stan Lee reprising his role from the avengers in unexpected ways!

6. sir_sasquatch Companion

spoiler alert
    there is some mentions of more vigilantes playing action in hells kitchen, "even stronger than daredevil", and a character from the series will have a little moment in one of the last episodes.

7. TheiKing Lord President of Gallifrey Staff Member

Episode 3's main action sequence is insane! Beats last years one shot take.

8. ajmccraft U.N.I.T Grunt (New Member)

I read, and liked, the comics and I've been meaning to check out the show

9. TheiKing Lord President of Gallifrey Staff Member

JESSICA JONES REFERENCE!

10. ajmccraft U.N.I.T Grunt (New Member)

ok I am now six episodes in and even though its not the same as the comics it is REALLY GOOD

11. TheiKing Lord President of Gallifrey Staff Member

JessssssiiiiiiCAAAAAAAAAAAA!

12. The_Doctor Well Known Companion

I squealed when I heard her name, had to stop and rewind to hear it again!

13. Ragnarok U.N.I.T Grunt (New Member)

Already finished watching both season 9/10

14. BrokenEye Donor

Before Punisher was actually mentioned by name, I was convinced the mysterious shooter shooting people was gonna be Bullseye ('cause, you know, mysterious shooter and all).

Wonder if Iron Fist is gonna make an appearance. I know Luke Cage has already showed up in that other show that I don't really want to think about right now, and Iron Fist would definitely tie into the martial arts side of Daredevil, in addition to showing up a lot in Daredevil's comics.

15. TheiKing Lord President of Gallifrey Staff Member

Just finished the season and while I am not happy with how they left things with Foggy and the whole team....I hate when shows spend an entire season tearing apart relationships and then failing to give any sort of resolution at the end. The team spent the majority of the season apart and hardly interacting after the trial. I loved the season but dangling those plot threads till the next season which at best will be a year from now didn't sit well with me. Yes, I am glad that Matt finally told Karen he is Daredevil, that doesn't excuse him from acting like Oliver from season 3 of arrow "if i keep these secrets I am protecting someone yadda yada.

Can we all just give the show a round of applause for having The Hand be what Arrow's League of Assassins should have been.

16. The_Moustache Well Known Companion

I tried watching the first few episodes, but I stopped because I realized I liked the main guy better as a badass blind lawyer than a superhero. Awesome hallway fight scene!

17. TheiKing Lord President of Gallifrey Staff Member

Yeah, this season was light on Matt Murdoch being Matt Murdoch (Badass Blind Lawyer) and more heavy on Matt Murdoch being season 3 Oliver Queen (guy who doesnt tell anyone nearest to him what's going on in the most stupid attempt to "keep them safe") ....Seriously dudes.....you not telling anyone is why everyone is hating on you right now LMAO!

• Like Like x 1
  18. The_Doctor Well Known Companion

Murdock* haha, But I agree. This season was heavy on Batm.. I mean Daredevil's self pitying idea of maybe if I just don't tell anyone they won't worry for me as much and that will keep them safe from my enemies. So that will be fun to see the full repercussions of his actions in season 3, then in season 2 of Jessica Jones we will probably be seeing quite a bit of foggy and maybe forming a bigger connection between the two heroes so hype for then!

19. BrokenEye Donor

I really really hope the twisted, disturbing crap in that other show doesn't rub off on Daredevil, because I actually like Daredevil.

Speaking of other shows, is Agents of SHIELD over or something, or is that getting a new season too at some point?