Welcome to iKingsSGC™ Forums!
Home of the iKingsSGC Servers (Hogwarts RP Experience & More) & The Mod Division Projects (Doctor Who Client Mod, Stargate Chevron 7 & more)

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Guest, have you checked out the the latest iKings Daily Reports yet? CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE FULL ARCHIVE!
  2. Providing top notch servers and mods based on the fandoms of Stargate, Harry Potter and Doctor Who in Minecraft.
  3. Donate to help us host an Official iKingsSGC & Mod Division project community build server! CLICK HERE

Doctor Who X + Stranger Things

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Ethereal Enigma, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Ethereal Enigma Companion

So I'm a big fan of both so when it came down to choosing one to do a final project over, I decided to do both at the same time. Everything was modeled in Maya, textured in Substance Painter and Photoshop, and put together in Unreal Engine. I figured I'd put this up here because most, if not all of you, are fans of Doctor Who and so guys might appreciate it a little:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I've also got an executable version (windows only) for those who want to fly through and check out all the angles and see everything animated. Be warned, I did not optimize anything, so the program my run slow or not run at all on your machine. Any comments or critiques are welcome!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/isj403qemo0reky/Stranger Tardises.zip?dl=1
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 12, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 12, 2018 ---
    I just realized there's a random 'x' in the title of the thread. Woops.

• Like Like x 1
  2. The Biolagist Companion

Thanks amazing, keep up the great work.

3. TheiKing Lord President of Gallifrey Staff Member

Holy crap! This is amazing. Add me on Discord or Skype and let's talk! Username is iKingsSGC on both, Im usually on discord more!