Welcome to iKingsSGC™ Forums!
Home of the iKingsSGC Servers (Hogwarts RP Experience & More) & The Mod Division Projects (Doctor Who Client Mod, Stargate Chevron 7 & more)

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Guest, have you checked out the the latest iKings Daily Reports yet? CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE FULL ARCHIVE!
  2. Providing top notch servers and mods based on the fandoms of Stargate, Harry Potter and Doctor Who in Minecraft.
  3. Donate to help us host an Official iKingsSGC & Mod Division project community build server! CLICK HERE

Hogwarts

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by YLReaper, Jun 15, 2012.

TheiKing

Doctor Who Client Mod Multiplayer [Redux]

Today we show off a sneak peek of the first ever footage of Doctor Who Client Mod multiplayer gameplay, again! CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THIS THREAD
TheiKing

Mod Division - Open Source Utilities

Today we are going to be discussing some of the Mod Division Utilities that we are making open source! CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THIS THREAD
TheiKing

Easter Stuff and Lots of Server News!

So yes, as it is obviously Easter today I wanted to do something really special as I do with all major holidays, so can you guys guess what I have planned for today? Probably considering you have seen a version of this thread a few weeks ago but here comes Peter Cottontail to fill you all in anyways!! CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THIS THREAD
TheiKing

Easter Planet Design Contest!

What would a major holiday be like on the iKingsSGC Forums without a little competition of some sort. So all new for Easter 2014 I am introducing the Easter Planet Texture/Map or Build/Mob Design Competition. CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THIS THREAD
  1. YLReaper

YLReaper Wizard

Message Count:
    Ratings Received:
    +39 / 1 / -0
    What ever happened to the server? Will it ever be up?